I have heard lately people talking about making bucket lists. I have compiled a list of thing I never hope to do in my lifetime. Please read and let me know what’s on your Anti-bucket list.
- Get bitten by a Zombie. It doesn’t sound like much fun at all. The whole lumbering around thing is not my style.
- Stapling Boloney to my face and dipping my head in a Piranha tank. Why would I do that a second time?
- Chased by a chicken. Undignified at best.
- Given forty lashes with spaghetti (or any wet noodle). In my opinion food should be used for sustenance not punishment.
5. Ask Bear Grylls for a drink. Need I say more?
6. Go in the woods and get shot by a bear. What are the odds? Did he purchase it legally?
7. Go to bed like normal, wake up as a disembodied brain with eyes. Really I can’t walk into a theater or anywhere for that matter anymore? Really? OR “All of me, why not take all of me…”
8. I wouldn’t want to end up like the guy in the Scotsman song. Be careful where you go to sleep at.
Please do not push play if Bawdy Irish drinking songs offend you.
don’t say I didn’t warn ya…..
9. Ingest a tapeworm. “Hey wait why am I so skinny?”
10. Shut my tongue up in a lunch box (stitches required), get stuck in a halfway closed folding chair (no stitches but a hurt pride), Run into a door knob (stitches required), Fall down a flight of stairs while carrying dresser drawers impact the bottom of the stair flight only to have the drawers hit me at the bottom (think Wiley Coyote) or break my hip at a homeschool Valentines roller skating party (more stitches and pins required….Grand finale of Wiley Coyote).
The Piranha is looking pretty good right about now.
I have done all the ones in number 10. I would never want to do them again. Been there done those. Tell me what’s on your Anti-Bucket List.
As always thanks for stopping by.